Saturday, December 6, 2008

Announcement


Well, we are well on our way with ARTifacts! As a matter of fact, I am THRILLED to report that we are now 100% full! I can't believe it, but I have officially started a waiting list for people interested in our next opening! I am terribly thrilled and can't tell you how much I appreciate all the help we have gotten along the way - and how much we appreciate our vendors.

There is much to do with the time I have left today, so mostly I want to let everyone know about our first big event here at ARTifacts! Our First Annual Holiday Open House! (I have been told that we can't have a "first annual" anything, that it should be called a debute, but I like the positive feel of the first of many annual Holiday Open Houses!).


So please tell your friends and bring the family down to experience the newest addition to Historic Downtown Clarksville.

No comments:

Post a Comment