Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Ideas for Special Gifts

So right across from my desk are 2 jewelry artists that totally tempt me all day EVERY day to play with their stuff and take them home with me! Today I am going to talk about Becca Droge - her pieces are so pretty! She uses a variety of materials including semi-precious stones, pearls, crystals, silver, bronze, and copper. What I like about her pieces is the ease of wearing - they are elegant, fun and unique. Perfect gift idea!


I really enjoying the mural on the wall in our front room also. This booth is owned by Kate Johnson of K(RE)ATE(V) designs. I like it so much as a matter of fact, I have commissioned her to do a painting for my daughters birthday this year! I will share with you once I get it in - but if you want a portrait done for Grandma of your little angel, Kate would be a great person to get into contact with. I can hook you up with her here at ARTifacts, and you can see samples of her work here too.

Next is a fabulous booth of wonderful florals, holiday deco and wonderful antique pieces. Annie McCord is the name of this booth. Cheryl Barton, a Clarksville native, floral designer extraordinaire! Her pieces are just amazing! Although her arrangements would make a perfect gift for a newlywed that is still working on gathering their holiday decor - but you may have a hard time parting with these unique designs, and have to keep one for yourself!

In addition to be a whiz at framing for Hodgepodge, Reisa Peters is an amazing artist who has her booth in our second room. Most of the pieces Reisa currently has on display are pastels, with a impressionist feel to them. Her work is provocative, come check it out for another special gift idea.

That's it for today from this edition of ARTifact's Xmas Ideas! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment