Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Time

And I am excited about tomorrow nights ArtWalk tomorrow night and see what new stuff our vendors have brought in while I have been on a quick Spring Break get away for a couple days. Before I left, I put on my spring bonnet (not really, just a metaphor) and took some pics for you all of some of our Easter/Spring items. I hope you enjoy them.
This darling little bunn would be so cute on a mantle with fresh flowers cut around him or just as a center piece for your Easter table.
One of the best ways to liven up your living room or bedroom without changing out everthing is to add new throws. This amazing quilt in Meyvn Designs booth has loads of spring colors. Just add this quilt to the top of a wing back chair, or the arm of your sofa and you have already invited spring in.
I love this verison of the traditional bunny & Easter basket display. The color and textures are so inviting - I just love them.

Another subtle change you can make to your home to invite in spring is to make changes to the art you have on our walls. The beautiful tulips by Gabriele Wardiener are perfect! As is the lavender fields oil piece by one of our featured vendors this month, Gail Meyer. I don't have the photo with me right now, but it is on a previous post so just check that out.

And I can't miss saying something about these fun vintage images that are found in Junky Monkey booth. Not are they amazingly affordable, but so sweet and a great collection to choice from.
I wasn't much of a holiday decorator before having kids. Now I really do it, and say I am doing it for the kids. Now it is more of a creative challenge for me to come up with new looks that are classy, yet fun - and still adult enough. I hope the ideas above you to do the same for your home.







No comments:

Post a Comment