Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Patriotic Decorating

Summer is upon us, and it makes me want to pull out all my summer decor and freshen up the look around the house. This year, I need some new ideas to give a new twist to my look.

So, I turn to 2 of our vendors at ARTifacts. Busy Bee & Junky Monkey. Busy Bee has redone their booth entirely this past weekend, and it doesn't look at all like it did Saturday morning. They added many new pieces - but with the theme today I want to focus on their new Americana display.
I love the Colonial Drummer cross stitch, the vintage thermos, and the eagle tray - ok - I love the entire display.
There are also several items in Junky Monkey's booth that are seasonally appropriate. I already love these salvage wood stars that she has been making for some time now, but for this time of year I am finding more additional excuses to purchase one! Junky Monkey is one of our featured vendors this month - and she has out done herself getting the booth stocked up for the season. Come see for yourself! Hurry, because this stuff goes fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment