Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So much to share!!

I am back from my week off.....well it was off from ARTifacts - but on at church for our VBS! It was a ton of fun, and I wouldn't have changed it for anything - but WOW! Lots of work! Of course, I had Katie, my amazing co-director - who I never would have even considered doing VBS without! THANKS KATIE!!

So, during my week away - it got HOT HOT HOT! Ashley actually melted into a small puddle one day, so we are making a change to our store hours for the summer!

SO - effective IMMEDIATELY we will be opening at 9am and closing at 5pm. We will still be open Tuesday - Saturday.

More to come - we have had a TON of changes down here - so I need to get my camera out and start snapping!

New pottery, new jewelry, new photo frame, new new new! Stay tuned OR better yet - COME ON IN! We have ice cream for sale to keep you cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment