Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Antique's Vendor - Jenny

Our newest addition to our antique dealers is Jenny! This is Jenny's first booth, but already I can see she is going to be a store favorite! Her collect has great style mixed with unique pieces - and amazing creativity starting to shine through! We wish Jenny good luck - here are some of the pieces in her new booth.

Just look at this double set of antique school desks -
I am in love with these monogrammed glasses - and find myself wishing my last name started with "S" - I have never see a collection in such great condition!

Can't help but love this teapot set! The color is classic and so is the design. Perfect for any one who loves the 70's decorating style

Same with these pottery pieces. Great collection, and in imacculate condition.

Come see for yourself what a great job Jenny is doing in her booth already!
Remember to put our Birthday Bash on your calendar! We will celebrate on Thursday, February 4th. That wraps it up for our new vendors - next posts will be for new items that have arrived in the booths of our current vendors who have created a new display
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. When I finally re-do the kitchen, I feel I may frequent this stand.
    My maiden name starts with S.....

    ReplyDelete