Monday, November 22, 2010

Broken Pieces Upcycled

Gotta tell you about two vendors that I know I have told you about before, but both have brought in all kinds of new pieces for their collections, and I think I have new favorites!

OH BABY!  has created several of her one of a kind “Angels of Reclaim” – most of them are made from vintage hardware.  Check these out!

 Angels of Reclaim - Oh Baby! 

Angel of Reclaim - OH BABY! 

Broken vintage plates aren’t just for the trash can anymore!  Not in the hands of Rachel Wainwright, jewelry artist.  Rachel takes vintage dishes and gives them a new life, shaping them into all kinds of unique jewelry items.  Just look at these items – ponytail holders, necklace pendants, bobby pins and now BUTTONS!

DSCF1146 

DSCF1150 

DSCF1151 

DSCF1155 All recycled items – all one of a kind!  All at ARTifacts Emporium.

See you downtown!

2 comments:

  1. The belt buckles are my favorite, but I do need to get one of those hair elastics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. has that second angel sold? i think i need her.

    ReplyDelete