Sunday, August 21, 2011

Petticoat Junktion Sale

For those of you who watch ARTifacts on Facebook, you already saw that Petticoat Junktion is having a sale in her booth.  But now you get to see some of those items!

 

 

DSCF1002

OPPS!  Already sold this one!

DSCF1011

I have always loved this putty colored distressed table, now on sale for $48.

DSCF1012

Charming rocking chair for $38

DSCF1013

This is a brand new dresser – not on sale, but already an incredible price (just arrived yesterday!!) for $249.  SHe painted this one a fabulous deep purple, almost a plum – then did some detailing on it in silver.  My photos don’t do it justice – but on her blog, you can see before and after shots. www.petticoatjunktion.com

DSCF1014

Someone is looking at this set of 3, 2 side tables and 1 console – as I am typing this.  So, these may or may not be available when I am done typing this!  And at this price, if these 2 ladies don’t snatch them up, someone will soon!  The 2 side tables have glass on the top and are $88 for both.  The coffee table/console is $88 also!  GREAT PRICES!

DSCF1015

Can you believe this one?  It is only $8!  Needs a bit of TLC, but totally worth it!  Who knows, maybe I will go home with it today……hmmm, I feel a project coming on!  Come save me from myself!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment