Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's New!

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I am having a great afternoon with all the young couples coming in and shopping before their Valentine's dinner & then show at the Roxy - Speaking of which - I have to put in here how WONDERFUL the Roxy's current production is! THey are doing ALTAR BOYZ. We went to see it last night for my neice's 17th birthday. Oh my goodness, but I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! AND I missed at least half of the lines because of my laughing, so I know I missed out on even more laughs!
Don't wait, they may sell out once it gets around how fabulous this production is!
Ok - so what is new at ARTifacts? All kinds of things! I am going to feature a couple things each day for the next couple because I don't want to overwhelm everyone with all the fun new pieces.
So I was in the middle of writting about these 2 new cool chairs that Busy Bee brought in, and they sold! See, you gotta stay on your toes here. Enjoy those chairs Kathy!

Next are some additions to the Kid's Corner. They have found some great home made kids stuff - very near and dear to my heart are these great new slings, made locally of course! The color are great! You will still be a fashion plate, while being hands free with your kids. I used my sling from birth, and the final use was when she was 2 1/2 at the TN Renaissance Faire at 24 lbs for a full 2 1/2 hour nap. I am telling you, slings are the way to go. This vendor has both the pouch style & ring kind of slings, and they are beautiful.
Happy Trails has brought in a few new items, including a serger dress (so neat!) and a few new purses. The fabrics are fun and the craftman ship is outstanding. No one else in town will have your purse.
That is it for this edition of What's New at ARTifacts.














No comments:

Post a Comment