Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 Lords A Leaping!

OK- so I made a bit of a boo boo. I was supposed to put this particular sale on day 8 - but I didn't. Got myself all confused! So starting today, take advantage of 8% off booth 19 from now until Christmas. Get the discount off her art cards, artwork or antiques.


At the beginning of December, Gabriele moved into a spot of her very own. Now Jo Rhoad's, Gabriele's previous booth partner has more room to spread out and share more of her one of a kind treasures. My camera isn't working - or I would get some new photos of her booth for everyone to see what had been added since her expansion.
Jo is also offering an incredible sale in her booth. SHe is offering purchase one items in her booth at regular price, and get a second item 50% off.
I promise to post some photos as soon as I get some tomrrow.
Great discounts in two great booth!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment