Saturday, December 26, 2009

12th Day of Christmas

Nope - I didn't forget you all! Nor did I forget that there is a 12th day of Christmas. I saved the best for last! The AFTER Christmas Sales!

This is what I have to tell you SO far - but vendors are still writing in with more sales as the day goes on - I will add as they let me know!

25% off All Christmas Items & 15% off Glassware in LilyBelle Antiques (booth 2)

75% off All Christmas Decor in OH BABY!! (booth 09)

25% off All Christmas Decor in THE DOLLHOUSE (Booth 13)

20% off All Art Work by GAIL MEYER (booth 18)

10% off All Items over $3 in GABRIELE WARDENIER's booth and 50% off a selection of Holiday items - including some artwork (booth 19)

25% off All Christmas Decor in RELATIVE COLLECTIONS & 20% off all China(Booths 25 & 26)

50% off all White Christmas Trees & 20% off all pottery by THE LOOSE POTTER (booth 22a)


Come see us! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment