Friday, June 4, 2010

Fab Find Friday!

FabFindFridayLogo

Fun times today!  I had a busy, but productive day today.  What a fun day!  Many things new in the shop – come back this week to watch for the new arrivals! 

In the meantime, let’s get on with Fab Find Friday!

mixer

A customer noticed this mixer today – and I realized that although it is one of my favorite pieces, I have never included it on the blog.  This mixer is in Tammy’s booth, with a very reasonable price tag for all I love old kitchen tools – how many cakes do you think this mixer has made?

Vintage Pickle JarAnother one of my favorites – I really like this old pickle jar.  I love the shape of it, and the wooden handle.  All kinds of uses for it since it still has a strong seal.  Utilitarian uses could include using it to store flour, sugar or cookies!  Or you could use it as a display piece.  All kinds of possibilities.  What would you use it for?

Have a FAB Find Weekend with us!

Don’t forget tomorrow is the monthly event “The Roost Vintage Sale”.  Come down and see what the vendors for this event have collected.

The Roost Vintage Sale logo

See you downtown! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment