Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Vendor–SewSweet Child

I told you I have loads of new talent at ARTifacts to share with you all

And here is another – SewSweet Child. These unique REVERSIBLE jumpers are perfect for all little girls!  What I like best is how long they can wear these dresses!

012011 077

Above this dress is being shown with shorts.  But it would start with a little one as a dress – then can be worn with leggings as a long shirt.  THEN as a top with shorts, pants what ever! 

012011 078

The possibilities are endless!  No more fighting that the dress doesn’t fit anymore, now it can literally be worn for years! 

012011 079

And the colors, fabrics and pattern are all easy to dress up or dress down.  I know I am letting my girls pick at least one dress each.

012011 080

Custom orders also available -

Reminder -

15 off 50 in 15

Starting Wednesday, January 26th

Come back to get all the details!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment