Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome Ideas N Wood!

I was online the other day, trying to find a perfect birthday gift for my sister, Paige – owner of Hodgepodge & ARTifacts,and I came across this wonderfully gifted artisan.  I couldn’t help myself, I wrote him a letter right away, inviting him to join the fun at ARTifacts.

Glad he agreed to join us!  It always amazing to me that there are so many extraordinarily talented people in Clarksville, and Darin is one of those talents.

Here we see a collection of Ideas N Wood creations.  First the cedar tie organizer, then the most fun puzzle piece photo frames.  What I am even more fond of with these photo frames is that you can pick them made of MDF or pine wood that can be stained.  Have one frame or add on until your entire family has a piece of the puzzle!

DSCF1012

The photos don’t do these boxes justice.  Hollow inside for hiding your favorite trinkets.

DSCF1014

These one of a kind lamps are beautiful!  Left is light off, right is light on! Isn’t it beautiful!

DSCF1015

DSCF1016

 

DSCF1017

Sadly, I didn’t notice until it was too late that this photo focused on the items IN the mirror, not the MIRRORS!  Sorry.

They are beautiful – hopefully you can still see the wonderful designs on the back of these hand held mirrors.

DSCF1018

Don’t want to miss out on these frames too.

As you can see Ideas N Wood has all kinds of wonderful items to share with everyone at ARTifacts.

Stop by and see them in person!

See you downtown!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words Kendal! I'm excited to be part of such a terrific group of artisans. I hope this is just the beginning of the Artifacts / IdeasNwood venture. I have bigger ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete