Sunday, September 25, 2011

Darling Pottery & The Felted Lady

OK – there is too much to show you – so I am going to stick to the details!

Sweet new journals made by Darling Pottery – love the choice of the papers!

DSCF1074

This photo is so bad, but these koi fish are so amazing!  You have to see for yourself!

DSCF1076

Love these Halloween inspired blocks – so cute!

DSCF1077

Now The Felted Lady is back in the fall of things!  These pins would dress up your purse, scarf, jacket – I love them! 

DSCF1026

I think I have told you all before that I have 2 pairs of her fingerless gloves.  I love them!  And they go quick, so you might not want to wait on these!!

DSCF1027

Do you get chilled easy?  I do, and these felted upcycled sweater cuffs turned into fashional bracelets will help keep you toasty and warm!  They are right on your radial pulse so it keeps you warm – amazingly easy – while FASHIONABLE!

DSCF1028

There you have it!  Today’s update!  More on Monday!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment