Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Arrivals at ARTifacts

More new arrivals at ARTifacts~

These new wallet size zipper bags are so cute! I love the fabric patterns, so cute! I have one, and I am already thinking I need another one! They are perfect for these new purses that are in style now - you have to dig and dig for everything because the purses have no pockets. These little bags are perfect! I put all my hair clips and pens in the bag I got. Now I want one for all my receipts and little pieces of paper all over my purse that I am afraid to throw away for whatever reason. Come check these cute things out!

Gail has blessed us with a new piece of art. This one is spectacular with the colors and the depth given to the bottles. You have got to see it to really get the full idea of this piece.
We have a new chiffarobe here too - and it is a great deal. Everyone is always asking about chiffarobes and wanting them - so hurry in if you want one! It is only $110!

Lesa McDonald has added these unique leather keychains to her booth. I am already eyeing the one with the star on it for my deputy husband!

These new dresses are so darn cute! Come check them out! And after I had already loaded all these photos and had pretty much outlined what I was writing, she brought in more clothes for the ladies. She has altered and dressed up some pieces making them unique, one of a kind pieces. Come see them too!

Cheers!
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment