Friday, August 7, 2009

So much to tell you all!

There is so much going on right now I am hardly having time to blog - but let me get a few quick announcements out there so you don't miss out on anything!

First - Photoshop Element classes - Level One is tomorrow starting at 11am. We have room for 1 more student. Don't you want that seat? Call me ASAP! 931.249.0454 to reserve it!


Second, is the new schedule of classes from Kathy Owen for Caromal Colours. I have now attended both of these classes, and you all should take time to check these out. I am going to save thousands by painting my cabinets instead of replacing them - and I love what I am planning so much more then ANY of those cabinets out there. And you can paint ANYTHING with this product - not just cabinets.





Stenciling & Metal Leaf class is on August 13, 6:30 - 8pm


Distressed for Success is August 20, 6:30 - 8pm



Get full descriptions on our workshops link on our website. Remember - this product is endorsed by Country Living Magazine - YES, it is that good!!

Finally, we have added a new idea to ARTifacts, that has opened up a new opportunity to 12 new local artists to share their wares with you. I will share photos in the coming days, but you have got to come see for yourself the exciting new additions to ARTifacts!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment