Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 Days Remaining!

Well good morning all!  I hope you all ready for the holidays!  If you still have some shopping needs, please consider shopping downtown! 

I know I will be running to Ingredients today for some last minute chutney for an appetizer and maybe some herbs for my rub for the pork shoulder we will be smoking in the cooker this weekend.  Then to Rogate’s Boutique for some jewelry for my Christmas outfit.  Over to Blondie’s for a peppermint mocha café a lait (um YUM!!).  Hodgepodge for some Christmas ornaments to adorn the top of my Christmas gifts.  Betty’s Antiques for some extra chair shopping for the Christmas table. Finally, I will head up to ARTifacts – get some Christmas cards for the last few family’s that I didn’t have enough for, maybe a knitted hat with a flower for my 9 year old to give as a gift to my 5 year old, from Tutu Good.  Finishing off the morning at Lovin Spoonful for a lunch with my parents who are visiting from out of town (hoping for chivan divan!!)

The possibilities are endless – but the time is not!  Here are the hours we have remaining for your shopping convenience!

Thursday 10 to 7pm!! 
That’s right 7pm!

Friday 10-2pm

photo_12477_20070608

Merry Christmas from Paige, Kendall, Crystal & all the vendors here at ARTifacts Emporium!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment