Wednesday, November 25, 2009

on the 4th day of Christmas ....

....my true love gave to me - some really beautiful works of art. The Loose Potter is our vendor offering the deal for day 4. Her beautiful and unique designs are perfect for gifts for everyone.

Most of The Loose Potter's pieces are food & dishwasher safe (making them an even NICER gift!)

Unique pieces and stylish design. All of these pots would be perfect for chips, dip, fruit, items from your pockets, car keys, and anything else you need to keep contained in style.
Teapots and character pots are in high on my list this year. Her teapots are so beautiful, I would love to show it off to friends as I serve them a nice hot cup of tea!
Function and design.
Buy one pot and get a second pot of equal or lesser value for 50% off! Great deal! You don't want to miss out on this one.
Celebrate the 4th day of Christmas only Friday, Nov 27 & Saturday, Nov 28. These are already 2 great days to shop downtown and avoid the mall mania. Come downtown!
Happy Thanksgiving!


...my true love gave to me

No comments:

Post a Comment