Monday, July 26, 2010

Flash, Glam & Porcelain

DSCF0041

LilyBelle Antiques has an addiction – but that is ok, cuz it seems many of our customers do too – to vintage cameras.  This one is still inside the box with extra bulbs

Handmade baby doll bed

Guy has added this adorable doll baby bed in his booth.  Perfect for most doll babies or American Girl dolls.  At an amazing price for handmade! Ladder back chair and quilt

White painted ladder back chair in the Loose Potter booth and this green and white quilt.  I also have an addiction to quilts.  My husband has cut me off for the time being – and since it is 100 degrees outside today I think I can live with that a while longer. DSCF0082 Also new in the Loose Potters booth – she has been feeling the creative bug in the jewelry arena lately.  Saturday she brought in lots of new pieces – and these are my 2 favorites – hope you like them too!  I love all the different colors and shapes of the top necklace – this style is very popular right now (this is a save me from myself please piece!).

Then the piece below with the wonderful orange and turquoise

Jewelry set by Loose Potter DSCF0086

Also by Loose Potter – this delicate porcelain plate. The delicate leaf designs is so unique and just lovely!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment