Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reflections, Silky and more

Still playing catch up for all the amazing new pieces at the shop!  I can’t believe how much new stuff we have here – you have got to come by and see it to believe it!

Another beautiful frame in Oh Baby!’s booth.  She has done her painting technique on it, and made it into a wonderful frame.  I love that it is such a substantial piece, and still large enough to do the job you want of a mirror (I just don’t understand mirrors smaller then 5 inches – do you?  I get that they are accents but I want a mirror to be bigger and make spaces seem more alive and bright – 5” can’t do that. 

 

vintage detailed mirror I am so impressed with these two pieces – but especially this cross. I love it.  It is delicate, but substantial.  Detailed and bold.  All of Appealing Jewelry Designs are incredible – the detail I have told you many times before is just amazing!

Wire wrapped necklaces by Appealing Jewelry Designs Another new piece that is entirely wire wrapped.  What a beautiful piece! 

Wire Wrapped Pendant - Gold wire 

This frame from VIntage Mary’s booth is really sweet and is a great accent to any room.

rose frame 

I love this old french print, also in Vintage Mary’s booth.  A new arrival with vintage flair. 

Old French Print Vintage slip from Vintage Mary too. The lace is so pretty.  DSCF0063 See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment