Friday, July 2, 2010

We are back online!

While I am still waiting for the arrival of my healed laptop – I have finally been able to get my computer at home ready to handle my blogging from here.  And thankfully, I have the wonderful Ashley to do photography for me since I haven’t seen my camera since we finished Vacation Bible School last week.

So much to catch everyone up on!  New vendors, new products, new (old) stuff, and events!

First – tomorrow is The Roost Vintage Sale in addition to the Downtown Market.

roostLogoI can’t wait to see what the ladies we have participating this month have for us to indulge ourselves in now!

Tomorrow will be the last day of our Independence Day sales at ARTifacts – and we will be closing at 2pm – so don’t miss out on some great deals.

Next week – we will be offering Early Bird Specials!

earlybirdcolor Come in Tuesday – Saturday and we will have specials for you in many of our booths that are only available until 12 noon!  Come in, get some special items, get some special gifts and special early bird prices and then  you can head home or to your other errands before the summer heat hits later in the afternoon.  More on this later!!

Tomorrow I have fantastic news about one of our featured vendors this month – Peggy Jennings.

See you Downtown!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment