Friday, August 20, 2010

Final Day of Sizzling Summer Sale

While I am sure that the sizzling summer is not complete – our SIZZLING SUMMER SALE has just one day remaining!  I promise, you don’t want to miss out on these sales!

081510

So you want specifics??  I keep hearing that, “who is included in the sale?? Is my favorite artist on sale??”  “…my favorite antique dealers??”…Well, I was going to keep it all a big secret – trying to get you to come INTO the store to check it out for yourself – here is a list of all the participating vendors.

LilyBelle Antiques – 15% everything!

20% off these vendors: Jo Rhoads Antiques, Bob the Builder, Jillian Romano, Gail Meyer, Oh Baby’s furniture, Relative Collections #26 items – all on sale!!!

25% off all necklaces, and $3.99 for all earrings!! in Sharla’s Jewelry.

30% off for Reisa Peters!, and Relative Collections #25 items - WOW!!

35% off booth 40!!

The Daisy is having a sticker sale,

Reisa is also offering buy an art card, get one free!!

Get a free medium hair clip from Tutu Good with the purchase or order of a tutu!

And Jennifer Reverri travel photography is offering buy one framed item, get 2nd item for 25% off! 

Gabriele Wardiener is offering 10% off all items over $15.

AND spend more than $20 and receive a free ICE CREAM from ARTifacts!!!

Now was I right or was I right?  You don’t want to miss this sale! 

See you downtown – TOMORROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment