Friday, August 13, 2010

New Vendors!!

We have a couple of new people who have joined us at ARTifacts Emporium.  And we have had a few people moving around to different spaces too. Let’s check out a new vendor today – and another one tomorrow!

Introducing ``“Vintage, etc.”

DSCF1667

For those of you who shop Hodgepodge, you already know the decorating style of Patty Stinnett.  Patty has helped Paige by effortlessly continuing Paige’s decorating style while still adding flair and expertise of her own. Patty joined us and it has been all fun and buying since she did!  Here is just a few of the items she has to share – of course, I took these photos and within 2 hours she had already updated with more stuff – so this isn’t up to date anymore – but you will get the idea!

 DSCF1668

In Vintage, Etc you will find all kinds of goodies – but I have already helped myself to her linens, which are wonderful!  They are in excellent condition, and priced to move! DSCF1669

I love love love this end table/greenhouse/accent piece!  Made from vintage windows, this piece is so unusual – I just love it!! DSCF1670

Vintage, Etc has also quite a collection of vintage birds.  This is my favorite pair – while loving the vintage table they are perched on as well.  So much wonderful stuff! DSCF1671 Now, please help me out here.  I love these dishes.  They are Melmac dishes.  I want them.  I have taken them up front several times already – but really, my husband has already threatened to schedule an intervention for my addiction to plates (stop laughing at me Tabitha!!) so I figure for my marriage’s sake I have to refrain a bit longer.  Please come save me!

So – this new vendor – Vintage, Etc – has already brought several new things into my house.  I bet she can help you too!

See you downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment