Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heather Bro-Moroschak

I already featured Heather earlier this month, but it was short and sweet because she was still establishing her booth. Now that she is ready to go, I thought I would share with you more photos from one of this months featured vendors.

I am loving this creative and fun vintage school desk that has been recovered with fun papers to make it unique and definitely one of a kind! So cute in a kids room, den or anywhere!

Heather's photography includes local places & people, and also her trips over seas. Her hand painting style is very popular and really changes the entire mood and focus of a piece.

These crafty bulletin boards are so fun! The fabrics are exciting and trendy - and really - who couldn't use more organization in their lives? I know I could!

This fun collection of mirros are also available in Heather's booth.
A German bed, a retro kitchen table with pull out leaves, a very old ironing board, and great Halloween decor are more items you will find in Heather's booth.

Come see!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment