Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unique Fall Decor at ARTifacts


Just some shots of fall decor available!

This pumpkin is hand made from the flexible plastic dryer tubes that they have stopped making for safety reasons. But I love this re-cycled idea! This pumpkin is in Heather's booth.


I love this fall basket in Junky Monkey! I know I could make it myself - but I won't and this is such a great price, why would you?




















ALso in Junky Monkey - she has all kinds of everyday items that she has decorated for fall.



Vintage Mary has this beautiful arrangement in her booth also.







I love this fall floral arrangement in the white shell from Jo Rhoads booth.


I hope you feel inspired to come in and see what fall decor we have for your house!
We hope to have an all new fall display at our front entrance in a couple days, come check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of this!

    I need to get back down there soon!

    Maybe tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete