Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Feature

I am going to try a new idea. "FIND OF THE DAY". I am going to try send out a post every so often on a unique item you can find here at ARTifacts. It might be a new piece or a piece that has been here a while - whatever stricks my fancy! Hope you enjoy!


Here is today's FIND OF THE DAY:
I just love this photo. Not sure what it is about it that draws me in - the colors, the textures, the location (Germany) or my own memories of my visits to see my sister's family in Germany when they were stationed there years ago. Whatever it is - I love it. This framed photograph is a great deal at $79 by this months featured artist - Heather Bro-Moroschak. You can't really see the colors in this photo, so you will have to stop by and see for yourself!

Cheers!
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment