Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Creation Tuesday

 CreationTuesday copy

Welcome to Creation Tuesday!  I am having a hard time with the photos I am taking today – so these photos really don’t do the creation justice, and I am sorry about that.  I took about 20 photos, and photoshoped and photoshoped some more – still couldn’t get it to look the way it truly looks.  I gave up – so come in and see these items in person – since the photos aren’t the best.

creation1

This amazing wire wrapped bracelet by Rachel Ison is just exquisite!  Rachel does the most intricate designs that are just spectacular!  This particular bracelet just arrived in the shop today – and won a huge “WOW” from me.  In this bracelet, Rachel used Sterling Silver Wire and the tag doesn’t say it, but I think that is gold wire accents on there too.  The stone is a wonderfully spring moss colored green aventurine.  Come back later to see more of Rachel’s pieces – I am working on a post of ideas for Mother’s Day and she has several items that I am thinking about featuring for that post!

DSCF1007

Gabriele Wardiener, artist, created this mixed media collection.  I love the medical theme here.  The apothecary jars and vintage pill boxes – love them!  This collection would be so cute in a doctors office, powder room or bathroom.  Very fun and inspirational.

Remember – Kentucky Derby Daze & The Roost are coming this weekend!

postcardAd3

  occasionalSale

 

 

Come back tomorrow for the beginning of Mother's Day gifts ideas.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment