Saturday, April 3, 2010

Featured Antique Dealer for April – Jo Rhoads

When asked about her antique collection Jo Rhoads says, “Antiques are the root to our past. As a young girl, I was fascinated by the beautiful old furniture and the dishes of the “Greatest Generation”. Now I try to share the glimpse of the past with the young women of today by collecting a “spattering” of history in the form of my displays at ARTIfacts. I have a myriad of items to offer, from pieces of furniture, glassware, and vintage jewelry. My motto is: If you cannot find what your looking for, take my card and tell me, I will find it for you.”

Check out a sampling of Jo’s collection by coming into ARTifacts, and below in this slide show. 

Some of my favorites of Jo’s are photographed here – I love the transferware, I covet the Weiss Rhinestones, and I love all her collectible glassware – and I can’t resist all her amazing estate jewelry!  Make no mistake about it – Jo knows her antiques, knows her estate jewelry and know the history of most of the pieces in her booth.  What a joy to talk to also – she is just FULL of information! 

Cheers!

Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment