Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother’s Day is coming!!

mothersday2

Mother’s Day is on it’s way – are you going to be ready this year? I always blow it, always.  I get the call in – but never the card in the mail.  This year I am committed to doing better!  (And I really better do better, since Mom is likely reading this!)

So, I wanted to help everyone out with some inspired ideas of items that I would be fantastic Mother’s Day gifts!

 

 

 

 

 

mothersday copy

 

 

Another special piece of art from Rachel Ison – I love the words on this leather woven bracelet. 

YOU & ME

HARMONY

 

Not only is the bracelet beautiful, but the sentiment is perfect.

 

 

mothersday1

 

 

Eunice Kern carefully and lovingly hand paints each and every one of her striking silk scarves.

Each scarf is a work of art.

No two are alike.

The colors are vibrant and rich.

 

 

 

Both of these items will show your impeccable taste and love & appreciation for your Mom or the Mother of your children. 

If you can’t decide – no worries!  I have more ideas for you.  I will share in a few more days – so stay tuned or even subscribe to be a follower of our blog.

Don’t forget – we have gift certificates too!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment