Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hi all!  Hope you all have big plans for today ~ and I hope downtown Clarksville is on your schedule!  If not, let me help you change your plans – here is what is happening downtown today!

downtownmarket-logoThe Downtown Clarksville Farmer’s Market has begun again!  Join them from 8am to 1pm each Saturday through the summer into the fall.  Hope I see you there!

After you have all the goodies from the downtown market – go right across the street and check out the new store Fleur de Leis.  Incredible stuff!  It is the ladies that used to have a booth here at ARTifacts, Busy Bees, with a partner who has added new items into their mix.

After finishing up there, stop by ingredients to see what neat new gadgets they have gotten in for the kitchen. While my favorite is still the peach chutney they have, I am thinking about the vegetable scrubber they have.  Perfect for the veggies I will have just bought at the market.

Then skip over to the DAC to see Richard Hogan’s art show – which is AMAZING as always – but coming down next week I do believe – and you really shouldn’t miss it.

Next is one of my favorite things about Clarksville.  The Roxy Regional Theatre.  Love this place!  Right now Beauty and the Beast, Jr.  is playing.  My nephew is in it – and while I know I am bias – he is FANTASIC – as is the rest of the cast!  My kids (4 and 8) laughed and laughed, so did I.  The performances where incredible and the singing – INCREDIBLE!  Don’t miss this show

beautyandbeast

Next over to Hodgepodge for some happy shopping!   Or you can stop by there before the going to the Farmers Market and get one of her new market baskets.  I got mine last week – can’t wait to use it tomorrow!

brownlogoNoBkgrd

Then swing around the corner into ARTifacts for a yummy ice cream (we are fully stocked again now that summer is back! We even have a few new picks for you. The silver mint bar is YUMMERS!!!)  Enjoy the sales in LilyBelle Antique’s and Jenni’s booth, check out the new art in Reisa Peter’s booth, and check out the new jewelry pieces in Appealing Designs and Upcycled Jewelry, the new vintage clothes in Relative Collections, New bulletin boards in Oh Baby!, see Eunice Kern’s new display in her new location, Artistic Eye added a few new pieces today, and more – so much more! 

By then it will be time for dinner and the show at the Roxy! 

See – we have your day planned here

1 comment:

  1. Paige stopped by my booth at the Downtown Market. Her new market bag is awesome! I'll have to stop by Hodgepodge and check out the selections.

    ReplyDelete