Friday, May 28, 2010

Fab Find Friday!

Fab Find Friday

My favorite day!  Fab Find Friday!  It is my favorite day cuz I get to dig around this place and pick a few of my favorites.  I always find something new that I hadn’t seen before.  There is just so much to take in here – even as often as I am here, I still miss items.

First I have to tell you about 2 sales going on here.  First LilyBelle Antiques is having a 25% off sale in her booth – just today and tomorrow – so hurry in.  Here are a few photos of her booth.  I have featured some of LilyBelle’s items on Fab Find before too – here is the link to a set of my favorite canisters in her booth.  But in addition -

vintage dollhouse furniture

LilyBelle just brought in all these fun dollhouse pieces – so sweet!!  And this very collectible doll.  All 25% off.

LilyBelle AntiquesDon’t forget that LilyBelle has dishes, lamps, great chandeliers, vintage cameras and soo much more!

The next sale is in Jenni’s booth.  Jenni is offering 20% off her entire booth. 

vintage hamper and plant urnsThis hamper is so neat! I swear my Grandmother had one like it in her bathroom.  Just love the little touch of vintage this hamper would add – as would your those urns!  Love them too!

Jenni's booth

Ok – on to our FAB FIND FRIDAY!  I know I just shared several Fab Finds, but here are the OFFICIAL items for today  ~

Vintage Shirts Relative Collections has just brought in a bunch new vintage shirts, and they are very fun!  I really love the white one in front. Most of them are under $8 so you can’t lose.

vintage clothesI love vintage clothes and there are some fun pieces in here.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment