Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Creation Tuesday

CreationTuesday copy

Several Creations to share today!

Starting with some kid’s room decor.  I just love these painting by K(re)at(iv)e Designs.  They are so sweet!  These are available, but she will also do custom work.  She created a wonderful fairy painting for my girls room 2 Christmas’s ago – and I still smile it every time I see it!

DSCF1003Could he be any more adorable?!  And what about these hippos!

DSCF1004Kate has hidden hearts in this painting of the hippo.  Aren’t they cute!

Ok – so maybe you are past this point, or have no need for turtles or hippos.  Not to worry, I will not leave you creation-less this week!

DSCF1008

This new painting just arrived in the shop last week.  Painted by Reisa Peters, it is just beautiful!  I love the colors, the amazing detail of the candlestick – and the flowers laying beside to soften the image.  It is definitely going to be a favorite piece of mine.

So-that is this weeks Creation Tuesday!  I hope we have inspired you  - to shop, to create, to share, to stop by!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment